Thursday, September 17, 2009

Life is Beautiful



Hi - I hope you are having a great day! Christine gave me this beautiful photo of my parents and I just had to scrap it. When this sketch came up on 52 Sketches 52 Weeks, I knew it was perfect for this photo. I had just received my Scarlet Lime kit for September and it had this fantastic "Vintage Ruby" exclusive Scarlet Lime paper in the kit. Since my mom sews just about anything and is a quilter, I knew this paper was perfect. This year my parents are celebrating 52 years of marriage - how exciting. I used Jenni Bowlin chipboard buttons and alpha letters, stickers and ATC trunk card by Vintage Ruby, a Melissa Frances vintage keyhole and miscellaneous ribbons from my stash. Thanks so much for checking out my layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment