Saturday, January 30, 2010

Epcot






I have officially started scrapbooking my Epcot pictures from our trip to Disney in March 2009. I've completed Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom so far. I have the most photos to crop from Epcot and then its just Hollywood Studios left to scrap. I don't have as many pictures for Hollywood Studios. Last night and today I got in some really good scrapping time. I was able to scrap a total of eight pages - yeah! Off to a good start. Here is a double layout I did last night for Let's Scrap. The layout worked with these photos really well. I used our Noel Mignon kit "Eyes of Blue" and lots of embellishments from Jellibean Soup, Jenni Bowlin, Maya Road, Tim Holtz, CTMH, Making Memories and Stampin Up! I was really pleased with how it turned out. Hope you enjoyed seeing it. Have a fantastic day and happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment