Saturday, July 11, 2009

Engagement




This is a page I did for 52 Sketches 52 Weeks about my son Robby's engagement to Christine. Robby asked Christine to marry him on Christmas Day 2008 and they will be married on July 17, 2010 at the Indian Trail Club in Franklin Lakes in an outdoor ceremony on a private lake - just beautiful. The papers I used were by My Minds Eye in the "Andrea Victoria" paper line. I used the SU! "Always" stamp set for the bird and heart and then I used crackle accents on them. The chipboard word Love was red so I painted it with the acrylic dapper "Lake Mist", inked it and then used the SU! background stamp "Weathered" on it to give it a crackled look. The eyelet ribbon was sewn onto the page. I was very happy with how it all turned out.


No comments:

Post a Comment