Saturday, July 11, 2009

Rob

This LO was for the Father's Day Challenge #3 on Let's Scrap. We had to scrap a father, use the color blue, use memorabilia, journal something quirky about him and use a sketch from LS. I used the Cosmo Cricket "Snorkel" line of papers and I cut the waves out with the "Life is a Beach" cartridge on the Cricut machine. For the fish I used a Martha Stewart embossed punch. I also used grosgrain ribbon and a ticket from when he scuba dived at Dutch Springs in Pennsylvania. The photo was taken when Rob was practicing diving with his new video camera in a friend's pool getting ready for our diving trip to Key Largo earlier this month. The best part of this page is I won the challenge and received a RAK from the design team member who posted the challenge. I was so excited to win!

No comments:

Post a Comment