Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hoop Dee Doo


Hey everybody this was a fun layout to do for 52 Sketches 52 Weeks #29 because I finally broke open my new July kit from Scarlet Lime. The papers were designed by Melody Ross of Chatterbox exclusively for this kit and they were beautiful. It was hard to use them because I just wanted to look at them but I did. I used the buttons from the kit and a few stickers too. I used the Thickers glitter letters for the title. The butterfly was from the SU! "Great Friends" stamp set. I colored the butterfly with a SU! gray marker and then used Crackle Accents on it. I was happy with how it turned out. The photo was taken when Rob and I were in Disney at the Hoop Dee Doo Revue in Fort Wilderness. The show was very funny and we really enjoyed it. The barbeque dinner was delicious - great corn bread! Thanks so much for checking out my blog - have a great day!

1 comment: